Tuesday, January 15, 2008

There is such a thing as free lunches afterall!

Seems there is! atleast if you are gainfully employed. My company just hired a new employee for our Pune office. He and I get to join our VP for lunch today! So thats one free lunch. Also we just shifted our office to new premises. As gratitude to the earlier premise people, who bore the brunt of our antics for more than an year, my company has invited them over for lunch on Thursday. Thats another free lunch!! So guess Milton Friedman who quoted "There's no such thing as a free lunch" ought to reconsider :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I ought to send the link to this one to my Boss! Forget about free lunches, Given a choice he would even charge us for the air we breathe in inside this office!!

NikhilS said...

Hi Anonymous, sure sure, send the link out. Glad to be of help to hungry-for-free-lunch tummies always :)