Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fancy a Free ....

So, last saturday it seems was International Free Hugs Day and on friday, the local newspaper had this article about this guy who was planning to give free hugs on Pune's main MG road in the evening on Saturday. Seems he is inspired by Juan Mann. I too watched his video on youtube and it made me emotional too. A simple gesture of a warm hug and it makes such a difference doesn't it?

Frankly, I was a bit sceptical as to the reception this IT professional will get in Pune. But I guess every one needs a hug!! The next day, the papers were full of pics showing him spreading the love around. I definitely think this free hugs concept augurs well for mankind!

1 comment:

creativeMinds said...

Concept of Munna Bhai getting popular.. :)and again it could be copycat :P